A great place to work: challenging, rewarding and diverse
Our jobs portal will be unavailable all day on Tuesday 28 March. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Paston College is a great place to work.
Part of City College Norwich, our College is one of the largest in East Anglia and we have a diverse team of over nine hundred full and part time staff including teaching and support roles.
You can view the latest Paston College vacancies as well as City College Norwich and Easton College vacancies here and find out more about working at our College below.
Benefits of working at Paston College
Paston College is a Disability Confident Employer. In addition to the professional rewards and opportunities of working in a dynamic educational environment, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Pension Scheme - Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS)
- TEN Rewards - A reward scheme providing discounts and/or cashback for purchases from a wide selection of retailers (in store and online)
- Company Paid Health Plan - Reimbursement of healthcare costs (up to limits depending on membership level), access to counselling services and 24 hour a day advice
- Firstcare Sickness Reporting - Centralised sickness absence reporting providing 24 hour access to a nurse for medical advice and guidance
- Eye Care Vouchers for VDU eye tests - Specsavers vouchers provided in advance of the appointment covering the eye test cost and discounts on a selected range of glasses
- Access to Occupational Health Services - Services include on site appointments (accessed via HR Services), referrals to Doctors when required, wellbeing information/training sessions, drop in clinics, flu jabs, health screening
- Halfords Cycle-to-Work Bicycle Purchase Scheme - Discounted bike purchases and loans repaid by over a 12 month period
- Discounts and promotions for: Solutions Gym, Solutions Spa, Solutions Hair Salon and Debut Restaurant at City College Norwich
- Bus pass discounts - Staff discount rates for monthly, 3 monthly and annual bus passes
- Travel loans - Interest free loans to purchase bus, rail and park and ride season tickets
- Liftshare Scheme - Find other people who are going your way so you can car-share
- On site nursery at City College Norwich
View jobs at Paston College here.