Results days for summer 2020
3rd August 2020
Getting your results from Paston College
The past few months have been a really challenging time for all students especially if you’re now waiting for results. This is how we’re going to get your results to you and what you need to do now.
We will be emailing results to your college email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have not used your college email address for a while please log on now and make sure that you still have access. If you have problems contact email@example.com Please note, because of the Covid-19 pandemic you will not be able to collect results in person and you should not attend College on results day.
- A Levels: 13 August
- GCSEs: 20 August
BTEC, City & Guilds, UAL and other vocational and technical qualifications are available as follows
- Level 3 qualifications: from 13 August
- Level 2 qualifications: from 20 August
- Level 1 qualifications: from 20 August
Many of you will not have had the chance to take exams or to complete your courses in the way you were expecting to but there are two things to remember:
- First your grades are based on solid evidence from your teachers and nationally moderated to make sure they are fair.
- Second, the qualifications you gain this year have the same value as any previous year – universities, colleges and employers will look at your qualifications in exactly the same way as they did last year.
Find out more
- Whatever your results, you can get advice and support from the Advice Shop.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have questions about your results.
- You can find out more about how grades have been calculated on the Ofqual website.
- The National Careers Service are running an Exam Results Helpline from 13 August.